понеделник, 12 юни 2017 г.

Weekend Vibes

















































top: BRANDMAIR | jeans: TALLY WEiJL | glasses: KWIAT | choker & black bracelet: Carolina Winter Design | red bracelet: Aleks & VV

Recently I can't this of anything but my thesis. This process is so overwhelming - you should know that if you've been there. I'm really happy that passed my exams and I don't have to worry about them. But this will last 'till my diploma defense on September. Actually, to be honest I feel more calm now and my face is looking good. You know my journey and you'll know what I'm talking about. 

Anyway, let's talk about today's outfit. I have free time now and when I have go outside I bet on simple outfits like this one. I picked these top, jeans and flats combo, because the top is from silk fabric, these jeans are light and lately they are my favorite and the flats are part of my S/S uniform. For the final touch I picked the jewelry and accessories which I'm wearing everyday. 

Carolina x

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар