сряда, 31 май 2017 г.

The Beauty Hub: BIODERMA Sebium Gel Moussant



Finding the right cleanser for my skin sometimes is really hard. My skin is oily and with acne. With my last visit to my gynecologist I'm more than sure that I'm with hormonal acne and literally I was born with this imperfection. Now I have to take pills that I don't want to and after I finish Azax next week I'll be paying a visit to my dermatologist. She actually before seven weeks told me about BIODERMA Sebium Gel moussant. I read before about it and I knew that is very good cleanser.

BIODERMA Sebium Gel moussant comes in package of 200 ml tall transparent blue bottle with a green pump dispenser. It's a gel consistency and it's not too liquid nor thick - something in between. It spreads easily on my wet palm and the foam is rich enough. When I'm washing my face with it I feel this fresh and clean aroma. As I said in my latest acne treatment diary it feels like I'm washing my face with fresh air. Normally I was washing my face once a day with cleansers, but with this one I'm doing this routine twice a day.

Definitely I'll be repurchasing this product! What do you think about this product? 

Carolina x

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар