четвъртък, 16 юни 2016 г.

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag

One of my favorite things about traveling is packing my makeup bag. I'm doing this often only during my holidays and today is the day. What I'm going to put in my travel bag really depends on where I'm going. This summer I'm going in Heaven a.k.a my village. I'm not sea girl (or I can say that our (Bulgarian) sea is polluted and I have troubles with that every time I go there) and I prefer mountains and fresh air. So let's see what I'm bringing with me.

Skincare
As you know I have oily acne skin and for me it's must have to bring with me my saviors. The first thing is the Nivea Caring Micellar Water for All Skin Types. I wrote about it in my beauty hub series and you can see the post here. I really like it, because I have no troubles with removing my makeup in the end of the day.

Next is the La Roche-Posay EFFACLAR Purifying Foaming Gel for Oily and Sensitive Skin. I really can't live without it. It eliminates impurities and excess sebum while leaving my skin clean and fresh. It's really a good ending of the day. The other cleansing products I'm carrying with me are the once I'm using for my homemade face mask- clay and the Ruby Rose foundation brush.

Eyes and Brows
We can't go on a travel adventure without our makeup products, right? I have dark circles under my eyes and I always carry with me my favorite Maybelline Affinitone Concealer. I'm using it in 02 Natural shade and the texture is creamy.

For my eyes I carry the Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in 01 black fever. I can go for 4-5 hours with it. For my lashes I'm carrying the Maybelline The Colossal Go! Extreme Volum' mascara and for my brows - the Essence Eyebrow Designer in 01 black.

Lips and Nails
The other necessary products in my travel makeup bag are one lip balm and two nail polishes. This holiday I'm carrying the Mayblline Baby Lips Hydrate with basil and lemon - it has SPF 20 and is colorless. For my nails I picked Essie All in One, which is my favorite top and base nail polish and Essence the Gel Nail Polish in 46 black is back. I bought is last week and I'm going to use it often this holiday.

Tools
Finally, my must have beauty tools are comb, safety razor and nail file.

What's in your travel makeup bag?


Carrie x

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар