вторник, 14 юни 2016 г.

The Clay and Lemon Face Mask Which You'll Love


Do you like homemade face masks? I do! I really like the feeling after washing away my face masks - my skin is so soft and gentle. Back in February as you know I've started my acne treatment and my dermatologist told me about one homemade mask in which I fell in love. It's mix of clay, lemon and water. If you have oily and acne skin you can try it.

Ingredients:
1 tsp clay
2 to 3 lemon drops
water 
face brush (you can use foundation brush like me)

Method:
Step One: In a bowl put clay and add the lemon drops.
Step Two: Wet the face brush and mix with it the mixture from step one.
Step Three: When you are ready smear it on your face for 10 to 15 min.
Step Four: After that rub gentle with fingers the withered mask and with cool water remove the rest of it.
It's super easy to make and it's recommended to use it after bath. I'm using it twice a week and I'm really pleased with the result. Let me know in the comments if you give it a try.

Carrie x

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар