събота, 11 юни 2016 г.

Black and Floral

dress: Fay and Solas | shirt: Calliope | flats: Top 10 | black amulet: GIL Handmade | glasses: KWIAT's DENI ROTH by Joy Optics

Finally it's dress weather! You know that I don't like wearing dresses, but I make exceptions when I have special occasions. Yesterday I went on a birthday party and I met one big part of my family members. I wore make up, too. I know I was supposed not to, but I couldn't resist. My skin is getting better and June is my last month of the first part on my acne treatment. I really hope on the second part of the treatment to get rid of this annoying imperfections.

Back on the outfit, I picked this Fay and Solas dress, whom colors I really love. I'm fan of black color, but this combo of colors and floral motives is stunning. I had to walk to the restaurant on foot and I attract the attention of all people on the street. It was weird! I combined it with this black chiffon shirt, which is my favorite of all the shirts in my closet. I didn't have time to buy black heels and I bet on this black flats. They saved the day!

Hope you're all having a lovely holiday!

Carrie x

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар